The current Republican leadership are outraged that President Obama did not praise and give President George W. Bush more credit for the job he did with the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. I could rant forever but have decided to let cooler, more journalistically disciplined heads prevail. Below are MSNBC’s Countdown host, Keith Olbermann with guest, Jeremy Scahill, author of Blackwater: The Rise of the World’s Most Powerful Mercenary Army, giving credit where it is due.
Gentlemen, if you please:
- Illegal Immigration, human rights and unemployment | World News Heard Now
- 4 Search engine type for your Internet business | Website Cluster
- Blackwater By Jeremy Scahill (In Urdu) | Rehan Ahmed
- Breaking News: Quinn Cook out 3-4 months with knee injury | 2K Sports Presents High School Hoop Powered by Dime
- Fall is Breezing into Walt Disney World, Countdown to “Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party” Begins | DisZine
- President George W. Bush screw up’s | Dirk Bradshaw Blog
- Commentary » Blog Archive » ‘Clearing’ Afghanistan’s Financial System
Originally posted 2010-09-02 02:33:28.